Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Maybe in the full game, sleep should be an issue, maybe your proficiency at all tasks goes down the longer you're without sleep?

Also, maybe relationships should degrade if you don't visit a girl for a while. Felt weird being able to grind for money and brains for a week and then go back to the girl with no consequences.

Overall, for a beta, very well made, I'd have been satisfied if it were full tbh. Looking forward to the actual game :)

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

Very opinion based. Not a Trump supporter at all, but having opposing Trump as the reason behind playing a game seems bland, especially when it takes so long to get to the actual game part of the game. Animations are slow, music is loud and bland. Interesting idea to make a game centered around political debate, but this execution didn't appeal to me.

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Cavaliers severely OP :D

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

Great timewaster, and I mean that in a good way! Would be great as a mobile game :)

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Killed 222. Nice timewaster, that's about all there is to say.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Like many others here, i really wanted to enjoy this game thoroughly. That being said, for a game designed around its platforming and combat, the movement is far too clunky to be satisfying. I quit about midway through the forest temple because the frogs are just too damn hard to kill due to their jump pattern. Instinctively, it makes sense to try to hit them after they jump so you don't run up for a swing and then get hit by their jump. But when how start-and-stop and blocky the movement is becomes coupled with a pathetic short-range attack, it becomes necessary to use the slingshot every five steps, which really slows down the game (especially when you factor in how imprecise the slingshot seems).

What I will say is that this game looks and sounds great! The pixel art is good and the music is very atmospheric. However, if the game fails to offer controls that support the level design, I can't force myself to play on no matter how much work was put into it. I hope that this game is updated in the near future so I can return to it and truly enjoy it for what it is. Until then, my rating and opinions stand as is.

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

Great game! It blends complex thought and Phoenix-Wright-esque "Nonsense" objections quite beautifully :D

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Dingy Phelps, the most fucktarded Viking warlord. My destiny is to turn cheese into the Chaos-god, Slaanesh.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Great fun game! Thought I must say that the overpowered swordsmen made the game a little boring after a bit... Final completion times on Hard are as follows:

Lv 01 2m 16s
Lv 11 2m 8s
Lv 12 5m 5s

Total time is 29m 14s... I dunno, just seems a little too easy for Hard mode :P

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Maybe I'm just horrible, but even with headphones, I can't seem to even get past the first enemy. I've tried attacking, blocking, whatever, when he's in front of me- and I've even tried turning around completely even when he's "in front" in case he's behind but after countless attempts I keep dying. Is there some timing issue I'm missing or something that's keeping me from playing the game? I have a dynamic headset and I'm not an idiot, so I don't feel like this should be unbeatable :/

I see the potential for a great game, and after reading comments I can see people have progressed further, but without a tutorial of any kind, I am simply unsure of what to do.