Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

what the duck

Admincraft Admincraft

goddammit ross

Steves Diamond Curse ( Mi Steves Diamond Curse ( Mi

Animated well, but unoriginal.

RushLightInvader responds:

thx . true. wanted to do minecraft for my first animation to get it out of the way.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Maybe in the full game, sleep should be an issue, maybe your proficiency at all tasks goes down the longer you're without sleep?

Also, maybe relationships should degrade if you don't visit a girl for a while. Felt weird being able to grind for money and brains for a week and then go back to the girl with no consequences.

Overall, for a beta, very well made, I'd have been satisfied if it were full tbh. Looking forward to the actual game :)

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

Very opinion based. Not a Trump supporter at all, but having opposing Trump as the reason behind playing a game seems bland, especially when it takes so long to get to the actual game part of the game. Animations are slow, music is loud and bland. Interesting idea to make a game centered around political debate, but this execution didn't appeal to me.

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Cavaliers severely OP :D

Like You've Never Seen Like You've Never Seen

It's got a pretty chill feeling to it, while also maintaining a not-slow tempo... I like it!

One Day One Day

Good feel, man. Great vocals and instrumental conversations, though it seemed like the drums did too much and would've been better if more stable. But still, great work.

Jay responds:

I agree about the drums, I think my uncle was being a bit over the top, then again he's usually a lead guitarist xP A lot of people don't realize that being a good drummer isn't about being flashy, but catering to what the song needs. It's why Ringo Starr is a better drummer than a lot of people tend to give him credit for. That being said, my uncle did a far better job then I probably would have, haha.

Anyway, glad you liked it, thanks for the review!

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Borderlands.

You are a Toy You are a Toy

This is beautiful in a sublime way xD

Grand Councilman Ganondorf Grand Councilman Ganondorf

Definitely a different look for him! Though I must say I'm not partial to the liberal use of pink.

Brakkenimation responds:

In retrospect I'm getting depressed at all that pink, haha.

It was MEANT to be a wine red, buuuuut I may have gotten carried away with the highlights :B

T-45d Power Armor T-45d Power Armor

Excellent piece! Great detail work, though it does bug me a little how he's not shooting where he's looking... OMG WHAT IF HE ACCIDENTALLY KILLS DOGMEAT?